For your convenience we now offer One Medical Passport for your surgery. Registration is designed to be quick and easy and completing the form should take you 10-15 minutes. Please have your insurance information handy before entering the site.
Start Your Online Registration
Please click on the document links below as they are required by all patients to be reviewed and attested to prior to surgery. The Patient Attestation Form is provided for convenience below and is required for all patients as part of the Center for Medicare’s ASC Conditions of Care requirements regardless of your insurance carrier. Please print, complete, sign and return the attestation form in advance via fax @ 321-729-6463 or bring with you on the date of your surgery.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities-English
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities-Spanish
- Aviso De Practicas de Privacidad
- Advanced Directives
- Ownership Disclosure and Attestation form
- Notice of Privacy Practices-English
- Notice of Privacy Practices-Spanish
- Information on Nonopioid Alternatives for Treatment of Pain